Many benefits are available to dues-paying members:
- Iqraa Newsletter: MAPAC NC flagship publication with articles from the informed resources and authors on political process, political leaders profile, news references from the news media, and other information. This would help a member to make decision on issues in this country critical to Muslims interests and would allow one to join an informed representation group of this country.
- Political Awareness Training: Time to time, MAPAC will host sessions from the well known organizations and individuals to conduct training and information sessions available FREE to the members. These session would allow a member to actively participate in the socio-political issues with positive contribution.
- MAPAC Annual Dinner: An extremely popular event hosted by MAPAC. This event is available to the members at a discounted cost where local and national politicians are invited along with a prominent key-note speaker discussing socio-political environment in the USA related to Muslim interests.
- Board of Trustees: A member could be eligible to become an elected member of the Board of Trustees (BOT)of MAPAC. This body acts as a legislative committee of the organization providing general directions and philosophy of MAPAC.
- Executive Committee: An appointed comittee by the BOT. A member could show his/her leadership skills in this committee by performing specific tasks representing MAPAC.
- Members Connections: On its web site, members could elect to connect to other members for exchange of ideas and creating networks to achieve their goals within the organization.